Please read these rules before you apply to the event.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
Black Craft General Event Rules
Be sure to follow these rules if you would like to participate in the event. Failure to do so could result in you being removed from the event, without a refund.
- A fee of 400L is due on acceptance before the start of the event. You will be contacted about this if you are accepted.
- Designers are required to join the Crew group for the event, make sure you have a group space available.
- Follow the Second Life TOS, Second Life Community Standards, and respect IP/Copyright laws.
- Items MUST be in theme for the event. If you are unsure about the theme, please feel free to ask for help.
- The items may only be sold at the event and not at another event at the same time. Older items may be adjusted for the event (new texture, add on, etc.).
- After the round the designer was participating with his/her item, it may be resold.
- Keep up to date on deadlines, and be ready for the start of the event on time.
Designer Booth Rules
These rules apply to booths in the shopping area, where designers set out their items. Please follow them!
- Every designer has 25 LI (land impact) to use for their vendors.
- No objects with sounds.
- No floating text.
- Keep your items within your designated area.
- Be courteous to the other booths around you.